Upgrade Your Panel to Garmin G5/GTN 650/GTX 345 for Only $$26,995!
- Garmin G5 ATT Certified Electronic Flight Instrument
- Garmin G5 HSI Certified Electronic Flight Instrument
- Garmin GMU11 Magnetometer
- Garmin GAD29 A429 Adapter
- Garmin GTN650 WAAS/GPS/COM/NAV/GS
- Garmin GA35 WAAS/GPS Antenna Garmin Nav Signal Splitter
- Garmin GTX345 ADS-B I/O Transponder
- Garmin GAE12 Altitude Encoder
- Miscellaneous Parts and Hardware Alteration Labor, paperwork, etc.
- Pitot/Static/Transponder/Altitude reporting checks
- Compass swing
- Test flight
All equipment, parts, and hardware are brand new with full factory warranties. Payment is to be made by check. Payment by credit card, debit card, or Paypal adds 3% to total.
Aircraft must be on Garmin G5 Approved Model List STC, Garmin GTN650 Approved Model List STC and GTX345 Approved Model List STC. Aircraft must be 6000 lbs or less gross take-off weight, seat no more than six passengers and NOT be approved for known icing for G5 to be installed. If the aircraft does not have an audio panel or the existing audio panel is not listed on the GTN650 or GTX345 Approved Equipment List, a PS Engineering PMA6000B Audio Panel/ Marker Beacon/Intercom can be installed for $2,295.00. Any repair or alignment of existing equipment necessary to adequately perform the above alteration is not included. Pressurized aircraft may require a DER installation of WAAS/GPS Antenna and ADS-B Antenna, which is not included. Only existing equipment which is listed in the current GTN650 and GTX345 STC Installation manuals will be interfaced with the GTN650 and GTX345. Add a FlightStream 510 for $1,495.00. The Garmin GTN750 can be substituted in place of the GTN650 for an additional $4,000.00. Add an ACK E04 ELT 406Mhz interfaced with the GTN GPS for $1,295.00. Each particular aircraft may require additional labor, repairs, alterations, or parts not included in the above.
Daniel McSherry ( email@example.com ) 804-798-6500 with questions or to set up an appointment.